Jonathan M. Goidel
Mr. Goidel is a partner in the law firm of Goidel & Siegel, LLP, which he and Andrew Siegel co-founded in 1990.
Prior to the founding of Goidel & Siegel, Mr. Goidel was associated with several prestigious international law firms. At Goidel & Siegel, he focuses on the prosecution of product liability and personal injury cases. He has tried cases to verdict in nearly every trial court in New York City, and has argued appeals in the Appellate Divisions of both the First and Second Judicial Departments.
Mr. Goidel graduated from Hamilton College in 1983. In 1986, he graduated from Brooklyn Law School, where he was a member of the Brooklyn Law Review. He has served as a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York Committee on Young Lawyers and the Committee on Eastern European Affairs. He has served as an arbitrator for the New York City Civil Court, Small Claims Court. Mr. Goidel is a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
- New York, 1987
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York - 1986
- Law Review: Brooklyn Law Review, Member
- Hamilton College, New York - 1983
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York Committee on Young Lawyers and Committee on Eastern European Affairs, Member
- New York City Civil Court and Small Claims Court, Arbitrator
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member