Farimah Ghaffari graduated from Touro Law School, where she was on the Dean’s List and from which she was a Cum Laude graduate.
Prior to immigrating to the United States, Farimah graduated with honors from the Taft Law School in Yazd, Iran. During law school, Farimah served as the president of her law school’s Legal Society and as the vice-president of the Labor Law Society. She was credited as an assistant-author of the book, “Explanation of the Iranian Labor Law”, principally authored by Professor Dr. Emami and published in 2008. Currently, Farimah is an active member of New York City Bar Association and of the Iranian-American Bar Association.
Prior to her employment at Goidel & Siegel, LLP, Farimah worked as a paralegal at a New York personal injury firm, while awaiting admission as an attorney to the New York State Bar. At Goidel & Siegel, LLP Farimah prosecutes demanding civil litigation matters involving serious personal injuries as well as commercial disputes. Farimah speaks, writes and reads Farsi (فارسی) and Turkish (Türk) fluently.
Memberships & Acheivements
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Member of the NYC Tort Advisory Committee
- Former Vice-President of the Iranian- American Bar Association, 2018-2021
- Former Vice President of the Labor Law Society at Touro Law School
- Former President of the Legal Society at Touro Law School
- Assistant Author of “Explanation of the Iranian Labor Law”, principally authored by Professor Dr. Emami
Featured Defective Medical Device Settlement
Farimah Ghaffari, the managing attorney of the firm’s Long Island office, resolved a years-long product liability case against the multi-national manufacturer of a medical device that failed, causing our client subcutaneous burns.
*Due to a confidentiality agreement, we cannot disclose the settlement amount.
Click to view all Case Results and settlements.