Lance Eherenberg is “of counsel” to Goidel & Siegel, LLP and, in that capacity, he prosecutes both medical and dental malpractice cases with Goidel & Siegel, LLP. Mr. Ehrenberg was admitted to practice law in the Courts of the State of New York, as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Lance graduated from Washington and Lee University School of Law in Lexington Virginia, and he obtained his undergraduate degree from Colgate University.
Mr. Ehrenberg is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, and the American Association for Justice and the New York County Lawyers Association.
Mr. Ehrenberg has successfully tried numerous jury and non-jury cases in the both the State and Federal trial courts within New York City and the surrounding counties.
Areas of Practice
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia
- Colgate University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member